Last update: 26/06/2023
PERSONA DATA INFORMATION
In accordance with current regulations on data protection conformed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you of some questions about the treatment of your personal information by Travel Compositor
WHO IS RESPOSSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA TREATMENT ?
Corporate name: Travel Compositor S.L.U.
Address: Calle Puerto Rico. 15, 3º. 07006 – Palma, Illes Balears (España)
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
We collect your data to be able to manage the commercialization of our services upon your request by contacting us.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
As a general rule, your data will be kept until we reach the end of the reason for which they were collected. In any case, they will be kept for a period of five years, after which we will destroy them.
ARE AUTOMATED DECISIONS MADE ABOUT YOUR DATA?
Automated decisions about your personal data are not planned
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Consent will be the basis of legitimation.
Likewise, the processing of your data will be based on the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request and whose treatment is essential for the execution of your requests.
WHO DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA TO?
We will not communicate your data under any circumstances. In any case, if we plan to do so, we will request your permission beforehand, so international transfers are not expected.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS BY PROVIDING US WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
You should know that, by treating your personal data, you have some rights that we detail bellow:
- Right of access: You can request access to all your personal data that we process.
- Right of rectification: You will have the right to rectify your data, either because they are inaccurate or because they have changed.
- Right of deletion: You can also request the deletion of your data as long as any of the causes of art. 17.3 GDPR
- Right to object: You will have the right to request that your personal data not be processed for certain purposes.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: You can also request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:During the challenge study because of the inaccuracy of your data.If the treatment is illegal, you object to the deletion of the data.When we do not need to process your data, but you need them for the exercise or defense against possible claims.If you have opposed the processing of the data claiming public or legitimate interest, while we are analyzing whether our reasons for the treatment prevail over your interests
- Right to portability: You will have the right to have your personal data delivered electronically, so that it is manageable by you.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: Finally, you will have the right to not be subject to a decision based on the automated processing of your personal data and may have legal effects on you.
When the basis of legitimation for the processing of the data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
In addition, we remind you that you also have the possibility to file a claim with the Control Authority. For more information you can check the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, www.aepd.es.
IS YOUR DATA SAFE?
At Travel Compositor we collect, process and store your data by applying information security policies and regulations. These security measures apply to both information in electronic and paper format, and guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. If there is an event or incident that compromises your data, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Travel Compositor in some cases conditions the use of the Service to the previous completion of the corresponding User registration, and must indicate at least the information marked with a yellow dot on certain personal data.
We remind you that to carry out a correct provision of the service you must provide us with the exact and truthful data, reserving the right of exclusion of the services to the interested parties who have provided false information and without prejudice to the legal actions that the Responsible can initiate.
When you make a reservation for another person through Travel Compositor, we will request personal information and travel preferences from that person. You must obtain the consent of these other persons before providing us with your personal information and travel preferences.